Wednesday, October 27, 2004

10 Years of Online Ad Examples


The banner ad is now 10 years old.

To commemorate this fact this German site has archived examples of online campaigns from the last ten years, including the very first banner, a 468x60 for AT&T.

Some really good examples here, particularly in the more recent years. Love the German Weight Watchers work and the DWS overlay, (both on page 5)

Via Adland

Update - the German site is now offline, but you can see the AT&T banner ad (the first ever banner ad) here

5 comments:

Chris said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a Free Ipod Nano site/blog. It pretty much covers free ipod mp3 player related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Connor Wilson said...

Every year my son Dylan and I have been building our Halloween animatronic display. This year we added 12 new figures and my wife had been making the clothes etc. but then I clued in that Halloween Costumes were the ideal solution - ya, ok I'm slow but...This year is really cool because we've done an HP Lovecraft display that I'm sure he'd appreciate but I'm not so sure he'd approve of this - The Necronomicon - Is it just me or is that just plain goofy ? Anyway, everybody is doing their own Haunted House thing now but hey - it's fun and if you've got kids I really suggest you try it yourself if you haven't already. It's a nice change from the usual Christmas Lights routine and a lot of scaaarrry fun. Happy Halloween everybody.

My Web Hosting Talk said...

I found a great wallpaper site and they are adding new stuff everyday. You might want to check them out. **wallpapers**

Admin said...

Great Video Game blog, thanks for letting me post a message. Great Job with your blog.

Thanks
box game new video x

Anonymous said...

good resource here. I would also link to auto body repair

Related Posts with Thumbnails