Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Viral Advert Compendium 2013

Here is a selection of Valentine's Day viral films & ads produced by brands.

See last year's set here (& some previous years)

It seems like pretty thin pickings this year - let me know which ones I'm missing either in the comments or on twitter (I'm @dancall

Durex



& also this (which I think is better)




Nivea UK

A non-embeddable, but very interactive YouTube video



Cadbury Creme Egg

A series of Vines, where they draw their fans, for example:




HP Sauce



Ann Summers



Air New Zealand



Lynx / Axe



Heineken let men #TweetforaTable in the US



Plus - there are lots of ads in the press - for example this one for Ikea UK



Please let me know which one's I've missed out!

Also - Ads of the World has this list

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails