Past - AT&T
Present - Nokia
Future - 14%
I've got my hands on five tickets to The Future of Online Advertising in New York, and
I'd like to give them away to you, my readers (sorry - flights & hotels not included!). If you're interested, please email me answering the simple 'Past, Present & Future' questions below.
Past - Which telecoms client featured in the first ever banner ad in 1994?
Present - Which mobile handset manufacturer launched a new advertising service in March?
Future - According to a report from eMarketer, what % of US online ad spend will Automotive comprise in 2007 - 7%, 14% or 21%?
Five winners will be selected at random on April 18th. Please note that you must be able to travel to New York to win.
Here's the info on the event:
June 7-8, NYC
* How to guarantee the success of your online ads
* Tips for packaging your inventory and maximizing ad revenue
* Online Advertising Basics - Everything you wanted to know but were afraid
* Advertising in RSS feeds - the next big thing?
* Marketing Beyond Google, Yahoo, AOL & MSN with Scale, Quality and Safety
* It's all in the creative - how to create successful online ads
* Targeted Ad Networks - Cost Per Influence Vs. Cost Per Thousand
* Ads in Online Video - the future of interactive advertising?
* Erick Schonfeld (Business 2.0)
* Henry Copeland (Blog Ads)
* Jim Coudal (Coudal Partners)
* Mike Hudack (blip.tv)
* Jay Adelson (digg/revision3)
* Darren Rowse (ProBlogger.net)
* Greg Stuart (IAB)
* Carla Hendra (Ogilvy)
* Matt Freeman (Tribal DDB)
* Jeremy Allaire (Brightcove)
* Chas Edwards (Federated Media)
* Steve Rubel (Edelman)
* Andrew Goodman (Page Zero)
* Michael Walrath (Right Media)
* Steve Olechowski (FeedBurner)
* Alyson Racer (New York Times)