Thursday, October 15, 2009

Next Generation Media


This is a presentation that I've written as part of my role as Head of Media Futures at Carat Global Management.

It's a collection of statistics and stories showing how the media world is changing, from the number using social media to the success of the iPhone app store. In each case it's one story or stat per chart, with a headline, a picture, more explanation, and a link to the original source.

At work I write a weekly newsletter that now goes out to nearly 2,000 people (colleagues & clients) and the content of the presentation comes from the last 3 months or so of these. (& in fact if you read this blog and my stats blog regularly you'll recognise a lot of it too). I've been toying with the idea of making charts out of the newsletter content for ages - finally here it is.

This is the first one; the next one will be either a little bit or a lot different in format, depending on the feedback that I get from people. I know that the links in the charts don't work... Does anyone know how to fix this?

Have a look, and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for collating this Dan, we miss your emails! Great stuff.

Related Posts with Thumbnails